Join as Team Member
Joining “LawArticle” as a member is a forum for students who are passionate about the legal field and are keen to play an active role in additional co-curricular activities. You will be the face, voice and publicist of LawArticle.in in your university / college. If you are a passionate person with a fixed vision to grow in your life, then it can be a perfect break for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work according to the given positions and instructions.
- For the purpose of publishing on our website, conduct interviews of your college dean, director, law faculty and lawyers.
- Write articles related to law students.
- Influence other fellow students, college students about our product.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and LawArticle.in
- Introduce new and experienced members to join the team.
- Reporting of legal incidents in the campus.
- Providing Legal Awareness and Legal Aid.
- Create a group on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn and regularly share important information updated by the website.
- All contests organized by “LawArticle.in” will be free.
- Praise Certificate from LawArticle.
- You get a platform to publish your articles and all legal research.
- You will be the face of “LawArticle.in” in your college / university.
- LL.B / LL.B (Hons) qualify or pursuing.
- Interest in knowing the scope and nature of the law.
Interested students can send their resume to email@example.com